Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chapter 2: Now or Never

Nicki had finally gotten up. She stretched and rolled over to her side, to check her blackberry. She had 1 unread message from SB.
ScaffBeezy:I came and checked up on you and you were still sleep. I made you breakfast.
Nicki hopped out of bed and slipped on her pink robe with the matching fuzzy slippers, and headed towards the kitchen.
She looked to her left and saw SB sitting in the diner. "Good Morning, dwarf. Let me fix you a plate." "Please and thank you." Nicki said in her innocent voice. Safaree chuckled a little bit, because he thought that was so cute. A few minutes later, Safaree came back with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, pan sausages, eggs, a little bowl of fruit and a glass of orange juice. Nicki's eyes beamed at the smell and sight of the food.
~
When Nicki was done with her food, she gave a burp of satisfaction. She walked over to Safaree, and gave him a chocolaty kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the breakfast Faree'." I wish that was a kiss on the lips. "Yuck, now I gotta go re-wash my face." Nicki gave him the "dead ass face" "Fix ya' face and go put some clothes on. You gotta radio interview at 2." Nicki looked at the clock and gasped. "Safaree its 1:34! Fuck!"
Nicki took a speed shower, put on her undies, lotioned up and hurriedly put on her clothes. After that she put on her blonde lace wig with her cute pink hat.

When Nicki was done, she headed downstairs. Safaree stood up and got the keys once he saw her. Damn, I never realized how sexy he was. Nicki unconsciously bit down on her bottom lip, making Safaree stare at her.

"Uh, you ready?"
"Yep."
~
"You are now live with Tim Westwood. In the building with Nicki Minaj *Makes the explosion noise*"
"Hi, Timmy."
"Hello, Nicki. This is your 3rd time here in the UK, so you know the drill. Spill, girlfriend!"
"*Giggles softly* Well what do you wanna know, Tim?" Nicki said in her seductive voice. she loved her interviews with Tim Westwood, because he was so funny.
"Your little barbz have been blowing up my twitter asking me all the same questions."
What might that question be?" Nicki already knew where this interview was headed, and she didn't like it. Not one bit.
"Team Dricki or Team OnikaFaree?"
Nicki's eyes got wide. Ugh, Barbz. Not today.
Safaree was in the chair across the room. He looked at Nicki's body language for answers. It was a good thing he had a pair of shades on. She looked uncomfortable about the question and he wished he could help her, but he couldn't.
"Sorry to say barbz, neither are real. I'm too busy in career to stop and date. truth be told, I don't really wanna date." Nicki gave Tim a dimple shrug. This made Safaree's heart drop completely. Nic, don't say that. Let me show you how to love.
Tim scrolled down on his blackberry to read another question from a barb. "Ahh. Here's another question: How come you always hold ScaffBeezy's hand out in the media, if you don't quote on quote date?" This made Nicki so pissed, you could see her ears getting red. "SB aka ScaffBeezy is my best friend." The rest of the interview annoyed the hell outta Nicki and Safaree both. People were asking dumb questions like: Do you really like girls? Did you ever get implants? Do you have any hair? Nicki couldn't wait for it to be over.
~
"Where are we going, Faree'?" Nicki asked, while looking out the tinted windows of the SUV. "Out to dinner." "If you haven't noticed, I'm not in a really good." Nicki turned towards Safaree and gave him a fake smile. "Yeah, Nic. I noticed and thats why I wanted to take you out. Thats okay, right?" Nicki thought for a secondthen snapped! "No! I wanna go home and I wanna go NOW!" Safaree slammed on his breaks. "Got damnit woman. How come everytime you get mad, you wanna ball up in a corner and be alone? Stop being stubborn. We're going out and thats that." He hated yelling at Nicki, but sometimes she could be so mean. "Fine." Nicki rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and kept looking out the front car window.
~
"Look, I'm sorry for snapping on you earlier. Its just I'm under alot of pressure and stress and-" "Its okay, dwarf. No need to explain. I see what you go through and I don't know how you do it. I still love you." They had came back from their dinner, and were now in the middle of the living room floor, watching The Devil Wears Prada and snuggled up together under on big blanket. "I love you too, Faree." Nicki snuggled closer to Safaree. Say it Safaree. This is a now or NEVER. DO IT. Safaree too that as his chance to make his move on the girl of his dreams. Safaree crashed his lips against Nicki's. Nicki pulled back from the kiss and looked in to Safaree's eyes. They read lust. Onika this is what you've wanted all along. Wait what am I saying? Safaree is my BESTFRIEND. I can't. Yes you can. You will. No I can't. Nicki stood up from the floor. "Look, Nic. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Its just you're so-" Safaree was cut off by Nicki kissing SB back! SB broke the kiss. "Nic, does this mean. . .?" Before he could get a reply, Nicki had already fled to her room, regretting the kiss .

2 comments: