Monday, December 31, 2012

Chapter 4: I Like What I Got At Home

(Safaree's POV)
I woke up to weirdest dream. I mean it was a very good dream, almost real. I dreamed that me and Nic were finally in  relationship. If she only knew how much I adore her and love her. I need to go eat, a coon is starving!
(3rd Person POV)
SB unwrapped himself from the satin sheets, and headed down to the kitchen in nothing but boxers on. "Good morning, Nic." Safaree said looking Nicki up and down. "Morning to you too babe, even with your morning breath." Nicki joked. Babe? Since when was I her babe? Safaree fixed Nicki and himself some coco puffs and sat down at the breakfast bar. Safaree was deep in thought, that he didn't hear Nicki ask him a question. "Umm, Safaree you okay? Is there something bothering you?" Nicki grabbed SB's hand, and gave him a concerned look. "Oh, I'm fine. I just thought us actually being together was a joke or something. I'm glad I'm with you though." Nicki looked up at him and smiled her dimpled smile. "Me too, Faree." Then Nicki's phone started playing Drake's verse on Champion , indicating that Drake was calling her. Safaree shifted in his seat. "You might wanna answer it. Never know who it might be." He said sarcastically. Nicki went back upstairs to her room, to retrieve her phone. She answered. "Hello?" "Hey Nicki,its Drake." "I know Drake, I have caller ID, you know?" She let out a barbie chuckle. "Oh, yeah thats right." Drake, you obviously called for something, Wassup?" Nicki said growing irritated. "Oh umm I just wanted to see if you were still set to come with my to the studio tomorrow evening." "Oh, yeah. Sure Aubrey." "Okay see you then beautiful." "Bye." Nicki kept their conversations short, because she knew Drake had a crush on her. Unlike Safaree, Drake was very obvious about his feelings towards her. Even though him and Nicki flirted alot, it was just for publicity and tv. Nicki thought he was very arrogant and cocky and that wasn't attractive
at all. Little did Nicki and Safaree know, Drake was gonna try his hardest to get Nicki.
~
Nicki and Safaree were sitting on the couch in the living room, watching Dora the Explorer.  Nicki was in tears, because Dora and Boots got caught by Swiper. Safaree was only watching it, because it was Nicki's choice. "Really Onika?" Nicki turned around towards him, "What? I like this episode!" "Sure it is, babe". Its almost time for you to go have your little studio date with fuck boy." "His name is Drake. and its not a date. Plus jealousy isn't a cute color on you, Lloyd." Nicki said referring to his middle name. "Sure, go get dress before he blows up my fucking phone asking where you are." Nicki let out a loud sigh and made her way to the bathroom. Once Nicki was done with her shower she put on  this outfit:
 

She made her way over to Safaree's room to ask him how her outfir looked. She bursted through his door. Safaree was sitting on the bed playing his xbox 360 while sitting on a club red chair. "Faree', how do I look?" Safaree wasn't playing Nicki any attention, until a pillow came flying towards his head with a thud. "Ouch, Nicki what the -" He stoped mid sentence when he saw what she had on. Man, She looks good, but where does she think she going looking sexy as hell in front of Drake bitch ass? Nope. Ima remind myself to get her a muslim dress next time she go near him. Slick ass! "Ummm hmm! Safaree, Do I look that bad? :(" "Whaaaaaa?!?! Nicki NO! You look amazing. Too amazing to be around Drake. But remember you mad fun of my on My Truth? But you wearing all jean. tuh gurrrrrl" "But . . . Its just Drake. He doesn't even like me like that. And fuck you !" "Yeah whatever. Hmm, Thats what you think." "Bye boy!"
~
"Aye, play that shit back." Drake said to 40. 40 replied with a simple head nod. The beat dropped, and Drake started rapping from his blackberry, thats when Nicki walked in, throwing Drake off. "Lets try this again later, bro." 40 said shaking his head. "Alright." Drake said to 40, but never taking his eyes off Nicki. "Are yall gonna just stand there, or are yall gonna gimme a hug!?!" Its been a while since Nicki and Drake spoke, simply because their schedules were busy and hetic. All three gave a group hug. "Wow, Nicki. You looking good girl!" Drake said trying to flirt. "Well, thank you darling. Looking this good is almost effortless." Nicki said in her fake british accent. Drake and 40 looked at each other and laughed at her. 40's android started ringing. "Aye, its important, I gotta take this call right quick. See you later Nicki." Nicki smiled and waved goodbye. "Bye hunney." Once the door closed, Drake started the conversation. "So, whats new with you pretty Nicki?" Nicki twittled with her fingers. "Hmm oh nothing much. A few features here and there, nothing really. Kind of a break I guess you can say." "Thats good. Seeing anyone?" Drake said moving closer to Nicki on the couch. Nicki scoffed. "Ha! No, nothing serious right now. Just trynna see how things work out with a certain someone." "Oh, okay. But if it doesn't work out with that nigga, you know where to find me, Onika." Nicki criged at the sound of him saying her government name. Before she knew it Drake gave her a kiss on the lips! What the fuck? Ehh, lord forgive me, but it feels soooo good. No!!!!!! Nicki sort of gave into his kiss, it felt good. Drake snaked his tongue into her mouth and she accepted. Then out of nowhere, Nicki stood up looking Drake squared in his hazel eyes. "I'm sorry I dodn't know what came-" "Look it okay. Our little secret, right?" "Umm, I guess." "Good, I'm sorry too, but girl I just had to ahaa." "No, Drake. I like what I have at home." And with that she made her to her car, before Drake could stop her.

2 comments: